- Who should attend?
Early career briefing for professionals who do not have a background in geology. Originally delivered January 2020.
This webinar will cover:
- provide a background in geology for contaminated land
- outline the geological information needed to inform a conceptual site model
- show you what sources of geological information are available
It forms a sound foundation for what will need to be a career-long learning journey.
This webinar is mainly relevant to regulators (including local authority staff) and consultants involved in contaminated land sites who are early-career professionals.
It will be particularly relevant to anyone looking to:
- - understand the importance of geology in your conceptual site models
- - find sources of information for your site's geology
- - develop their career in the contaminated land sector
"Highly detailed, very easy to follow" (Consultant)
"Lots of detail" (Consultant)
"Good clear delivery" (Consultant)