LQM is an independent specialist created to provide niche consultancy, contract research and training services relating to land contamination management and brownfield redevelopment. Our multi-disciplinary team of highly qualified and experienced scientists, consultants and project managers is renowned for providing specialist services to our clients in both the public and private sectors throughout the UK and abroad.
The legal landscape surrounding the management of land contamination, and the available science and relevant guidance, is constantly changing. LQM has been at the forefront of developing the technical tools to support legislation and in training today's contaminated land specialists for more than a decade.
We specialise in working on complex and difficult sites and "out of the ordinary" projects. We provide third party peer reviews for regulators and ‘intelligent client’ functionality to organisations in the UK, across Europe and in the rest of the world.
We provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Asbestos in Soil and Made Ground
- Preliminary risk assessment
- Contaminated land investigation
- Contaminated land risk assessment
- Peer review services
- Consultant support services
- Contract research services
- Renewable Energy Feasibility
- Sustainable regeneration and remediation appraisals