An introduction to five new British Standards in the ISO 18400 series (free webinar)
Wednesday 19 December at 1130 AM
The next in an occasional series of webinars from LQM to raise the sector’s technical awareness will summarise the content of five new British Standards in the ISO 18400 series.
The newly published standards are:
• BS ISO 18400-104:2018 Soil quality – Sampling – Strategies
• BS ISO 18400-202:2018 Soil quality – Sampling – Preliminary investigations
• BS ISO 18400-203: 2018 Soil quality – Sampling – Guidance on the investigation of potentially contaminated sites
• BS ISO 18400-205: 2018 Soil quality – Sampling – Guidance on the procedure for the investigation of natural, near-natural and cultivated sites
• BS ISO 18400-206:2018 Soil quality – Sampling – Guidance on the collection, handling and storage of soil for assessment of biological functional and structural endpoints in the laboratory
This free webinar will be delivered by Paul Nathanail and last for about 20 minutes. Places are limited to 99.
If you register for a place and are unable to attend the webinar, you will be sent a copy of the slides and access to the recording afterwards.
Delegates will gain an understanding of the scope and contents of each of these standards.
BSI have indicated that registrands will receive a code entitling them to a discount for the five new documents.
Get the chance to ask Paul questions!
Who should attend
This webinar is mainly relevant to regulators (including local authority staff) and consultants involved with sampling of potentially contaminated soil, of soil from natural, near-natural and cultivated sites and of soil for the assessment of biological functional and structural endpoints in the laboratory.